This practical high quality Tote Bag is a perfect gift for a cancer survivor, it is available in two sizes. Made from reliable materials, lasting for seasons.
Extremely strong and durable synthetic fabric that retains its shape and dries quickly. Front and back sides are sewn together by creating boxing corners for extra space on sides which adds more room.
NOT SOLD IN STORES! - Directly from the manufacturer to your home.
- 100% Polyester
- Boxed corners
- Black cotton handles
- Black lining
It is suggested to pretreat visible stains with stain remover. Mix warm water with laundry detergent and clean the bag with terry washcloth or soft bristle brush. Let the bag air dry.
|Handle height, in
|Handle width, in
- Please allow about a week for it to be made, USPS tracking information will be sent as soon as it's in the mail. It usually takes another week to be deliver to you.
- Due to the pandemic situation it could take more time than the estimated to arrive to certain destinations
- Our products are designed in Puerto Rico and manufactured in the United States.
- They were made especially for you at the moment you order it and cannot be exchanged once they are made.
- Only the products that arrive with the wrong design or manufacturing defects can be replaced. In such instances you must send us an email in no less than seven days upon the products arrival to firstname.lastname@example.org