These headbands are so versatile! Scrunch it or fold it over to use as a headband, wear it like a bandanna, or as a face warmer while hitting the slopes or tearing down the bike path!
• Made from 85% polyester, 15% spandex micro knit fabric
• Each headband is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear headband again soon
This Iconic and Exclusive headband design is so versatile and unique! You will love the soft and gentle feeling on your skin. Scrunch it or fold it over to use as a headband, wear it like a bandanna, or folded like a scarf.
NOT SOLD IN STORES! Proudly designed by us in Puerto Rico.
- These bandanas are designed in Puerto Rico and manufactured in Canada.
- They cannot be exchanged or returned as they were made especially for you at the moment you order it.
- Only the products that arrive with the wrong design or manufacturing defects can be replaced. In such instances you must send us an email in no less than seven days upon the products arrival to email@example.com
- Please allow about a week for it to be made, USPS tracking information will be sent as soon as it's in the mail. It usually takes another two weeks to be deliver to you.
- Due to the pandemic situation and weather conditions it could take more time than the estimated to arrive to certain destinations.