Perfect for coffee, tea and hot chocolate, this classic shape white, durable ceramic mug in the most popular size. High quality sublimation printing makes it an appreciated gift to every true hot beverage lover.
- White ceramic
- 11 oz (0.33 l)
- Rounded corners
- Please allow about a week for it to be made, USPS tracking information will be sent as soon as it's in the mail. It usually takes another week to be deliver to you.
- Due to the pandemic situation it could take more time than the estimated to arrive to certain destinations
- Our products are designed in Puerto Rico and manufactured in the United States.
- They were made especially for you at the moment you order it and cannot be exchanged once they are made.
- Only the products that arrive with the wrong design or manufacturing defects can be replaced. In such instances you must send us an email in no less than seven days upon the products arrival to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow about 3-5 business days for it to be made, it usually takes 3 to 7 business days to be delivered to you.
- USPS tracking information will be sent as soon as it's in the mail.
- Some carriers’ services could take more time than estimated to arrive at certain destinations, they will keep you informed of the order status. This is a situation that is beyond our control.
- Our products are manufactured in the United States.
- They cannot be exchanged or returned as they were made especially for you at the moment you order it.
- Use the charts provided to choose the correct size.
- Only the products that arrive with the wrong design or manufacturing defects can be replaced. In such instances, you must send us an email no less than seven days after the product’s arrival to email@example.com
All our products are made from 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel.
Some products have a Gold finish option. 14K products are plated with Rhodium, while 18K products are plated with real 18K yellow gold. We use a high quality electroplating process that means it doesn't rub or flake away easily.
For graphical products, a clear coating is applied over the image for a long lasting, glossy finish.. We do not use any paper or stickers to place designs onto our products!
316L stainless steel is low reaction, with minimum nickel content.
For peace of mind, customers sensitive to nickel can pick a product that's finished with 14K or 18K Gold, as these don't react.
It's fine to get our jewelry wet! Wear it in the shower or while swimming, just make sure to dry it afterwards!
If the item becomes dirty or tarnishes in some way, clean it using plain soap and water - drying with a soft cloth.
Before storing the item, make sure it's fully dry and is not stored in a moist environment. When storing, avoid storing it mixed amongst other jewelry, as the tarnish on those pieces may spread and damage the item.
While wearing, avoid exposure to chemicals (including cleaning agents), and avoid wearing in environments where the item may be knocked.